Monday, July 16, 2007

So last night as I was idly surfing, feeling a little bored as usual, I decided that in order to kick start my blogging activities again, I should make a habit out of it. I should blog everyday regardless of whether I think I have anything to say or not. After this epiphany, I promptly went to sleep.

Well then, it’s the next day already and even though I didn’t follow my own advice yesterday, I figure this is as good a day as any to start. So here, this is me starting in case you didn’t notice.

I’m testing out a theory that the longer you stop doing something for whatever reason, the less you are inclined to take it up again even when the reason is no longer relevant.

Take for instance my lack of new shoes. I haven’t bought shoes in like forever, and it used to be because I could not find any that suited my taste. But recently I have come across pretty decent shoes multiple times but find myself strangely reluctant to change the status quo. I seem to find myself making other excuses why I shouldn’t make the purchase. How weird is that? So yes, shoes for me has everything to do with blogging.

I guess it’s also going to be an exercise in mundanity, but one has to start somewhere.

No comments: